Hello Again, Sydney

One Sydney-sider's experiences moving back to Sydney after a long absence overseas.

Friday, January 19, 2007

IMPORTANT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!

NAME :Prince Fayad Bolkiah.

EMAIL: fayad_bolkiah002@noway.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Prince Fayad Bolkiah, father of one and citizen of the small and moderately well-off sultanate of Randwick in the eastern suburbs of Sydney. I am pleased to write to inform you of my good intention to invest or form a joint partnership business with you. I got your reliable contact from my father's diary and further explicit investment information about your country from my attorney in London, who has been of great assistance. I will save your time by not amplifying my extended family history, which has already been disseminated by me on this blog.

As you may know from the international media, the people of inner Sydney are currently suffering a severe crisis in the area of child care. Places are extremely limited and waiting lists of over two years are not uncommon. When families are fortunate enough to find a place, they can easily expect to pay over $300 a week for each child, which could be roughly equivalent to their rent. Over a year, not including 4 weeks of holiday, this equates to approximately $15,000 dollars.

Child-care workers are paid relatively low salaries and do not constitute a major expense, and demand is so high that there is no conceivable ceiling on what concerned and responsible parents will pay to make sure their children get looked after. With such unfettered market forces running rampant, the potential for profit here is mouthwatering. I am sure you will agree, this is indeed the lucky country for investors and entrepreneurs and right now is a propitious moment for speculating in this buoyant market sector. Already one man has made his fortune by opening a chain of child-care centres – certainly we could follow his noble example.

Hence I seek your good assistance to invest funds into profitable enterprise to facilitate future survival and prosperity for our families. If this proposal is accepted by you, kindly forward your honest response to me for more information and of course your opinion shall be welcomed concerning this transaction. Please treat this proposal as urgent and confidential.

Prince Fayad Bolkiah.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 pm, Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Did he date Princess Di?

Jump for the deal, Mark. I get these too at my workplace and I've been sending twenty dollars a week to the Prince. I'm sure it will pay off.

b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home